The SAPF provides a range of services to clubs, members of affiliated clubs and the general public.
SAPF conducts courses in Beginners Photography and post processing including both Photoshop Basics and Lightroom Introductory programmes. Judging courses are also available. These courses are conducted as demand dictates.
Forming a Photography Club
Organising a camera/photography club offers a proven means for:
- Enhancing enjoyment from the pursuit of photography as an avocation.
- Fostering good fellowship among enthusiasts with similar interests.
- Providing photographic education for all skill levels.
- Stimulating improvement through competition, exhibiting and sharing.
- Enjoying many advantages available to organised groups, but not to individuals.
SAPF have compiled a list of members who have graciously volunteered to make themselves available to clubs and photographic groups, as speakers at club meetings, local interclub events, annual conferences, workshops etc.